Wednesday , May 22 2024
Fumes

Generator fumes kill mother, son in Delta, daughter hospitalized

Generator fumes kill mother, son in Delta, daughter hospitalized

The Delta State Police command has warned the public about the dangers of generator fumes and urged them to be careful.

This warning comes after an incident in which a mother and son lost their lives while using generator inside their house during rainfall.

According to a statement signed by the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bright Edafe, on X.com on Wednesday, the mother and son died two days ago in Asaba, the state capital while the daughter is currently receiving treatment at a nearby hospital.

The statement read, “Generator fumes is dangerous. It kills!!!

“A mother and son died in Asaba two days ago while her daughter is currently receiving treatment at the hospital.

“What happened? While the generator was working, it started raining, so they moved the generator somewhere inside the house and continued using it.

“Unfortunately, they slept off, and that was how they died of suspected generator emissions(carbon monoxide), and her daughter was rushed to the hospital.

“This is not the first time we have recorded this incident in Delta. it’s important we know, learn, and educate others”


YOUR NEWS WINDOW TO THE WOLRD

GISTFOX NEWS

THANK YOU FOR VISITING GISTFOX NEWS

SUBSCRIBE AND GET DAILY NEWS DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL DON’T MISS OUT! STAY UP TO DATE

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

About gistfox

Check Also

Army

Army Chief reiterates commitment to soldiers’ welfare

Army Chief reiterates commitment to soldiers’ welfare The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Taoreed …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »